This is my cousin Noah. He didn't want to have anything to do with anything or anyone, BUT ME!!!! He makes me feel so loved! He said I was cute too! (it was the cutest thing ever) He even found my piggies (toes)! 
These are my oldest cousins, Sade and Kage. This picture was taken when I was about 3 days old, so you can barely see me. They'll be good protectors for me, and baby sitters! Sade loves to hold me, but I Kage is too cool for me.

Me and my new friend Kamrey Robinson, I made her sad too :( But I'm so glad I got to meet her! We live so close to each other, hopefully we get to play lots!
This is my friend, Lalea Schoenrock. She was due one day after me, but her Mommy got sick and she got to come straight out of her tummy...without having to go through a really small tunnel. So she is three weeks older than me, weighs a little more, but can you guess who's foot belongs to whom below?

Well, let's just say that I have ski's, and Lalea has tobaggans!

This is my new friend Julia Claire Miller. Her mommy and daddy are Ashley and Travis Miller. She came over to visit yesterday, all the way from Salt Lake! What a good friend she is already! She is lots bigger than me because she is 8 weeks old already, but our mommy's were best friends, so I know we'll be great playmates!
This is Ryu Ivan Whiteman...he's my cousin closest to my age. He's only 3 and 1/2 months older than me. We're gonna pretend that we're siblings. Ryu is a giant compared to me. I told him to slow down on the eating, but he said 'no way!' Ryu and I have a hard time being next to each other when either of us is sad. If I squak, he cries like a maniac, and then it makes me sad and I cry. It's a vicious cycle. He's such a sweetheart cuz' I know he feels bad for me when I'm squaking. I'll try real hard not to squak anymore Ry. But I know we'll get used to each other and eventually have lots of fun memories together! I love you Ryu!

These are my oldest cousins, Kage and Sade. Baby Noah was sleeping during the picture, but I know they'll be great cousins to play with (and babysit) me!

Meet my cousins Amarie and Quinn. Amie loves me so much already. She could say my name immediately, and perfect too! And she's only 2! She said I was her Keizya Baby, so now everyone calls me Keizya Baby. Thanks for my first nickname Amie! She loves to hold me (for about 5 seconds max), and carry me around (with Dad's help) and give me kisses on my head :) Quinn doesn't really know who I am yet, but one day when eating is less important to him, I'm sure we'll be great friends!

I know I have lots more friends still to meet and get pictures with! If you are one of my friends, send me a picture, so I can show you all off to everyone! Thanks for being my friends! I love you all!
Love, Keizya Huntsman
These are my oldest cousins, Sade and Kage. This picture was taken when I was about 3 days old, so you can barely see me. They'll be good protectors for me, and baby sitters! Sade loves to hold me, but I Kage is too cool for me.
This is my new friend Julia Claire Miller. Our mommies were best friends, so hopefully we can be good friends too! And she didn't even cry when we played!
Me and my new friend Mylie Schoenfeld....I made her so sad and I don't know why. For some reason, all my friends give me sympathy cries, but I don't want your sympathy, I just want a friend! Don't worry Mylie, I'm sure I'll go through it too. I tried to calm her down but she just wouldn't listen to me. I still love Mylie and can't wait until we're old enough to play together! And her outfit was cute! Thanks for letting me come visit you! Thank your Mommy for being so nice to my Mommy, she loved the Special K Bar!
Me and my new friend Kamrey Robinson, I made her sad too :( But I'm so glad I got to meet her! We live so close to each other, hopefully we get to play lots!
This is my friend, Lalea Schoenrock. She was due one day after me, but her Mommy got sick and she got to come straight out of her tummy...without having to go through a really small tunnel. So she is three weeks older than me, weighs a little more, but can you guess who's foot belongs to whom below?
Well, let's just say that I have ski's, and Lalea has tobaggans!
This is my new friend Julia Claire Miller. Her mommy and daddy are Ashley and Travis Miller. She came over to visit yesterday, all the way from Salt Lake! What a good friend she is already! She is lots bigger than me because she is 8 weeks old already, but our mommy's were best friends, so I know we'll be great playmates!
This is Ryu Ivan Whiteman...he's my cousin closest to my age. He's only 3 and 1/2 months older than me. We're gonna pretend that we're siblings. Ryu is a giant compared to me. I told him to slow down on the eating, but he said 'no way!' Ryu and I have a hard time being next to each other when either of us is sad. If I squak, he cries like a maniac, and then it makes me sad and I cry. It's a vicious cycle. He's such a sweetheart cuz' I know he feels bad for me when I'm squaking. I'll try real hard not to squak anymore Ry. But I know we'll get used to each other and eventually have lots of fun memories together! I love you Ryu!
These are my oldest cousins, Kage and Sade. Baby Noah was sleeping during the picture, but I know they'll be great cousins to play with (and babysit) me!
Meet my cousins Amarie and Quinn. Amie loves me so much already. She could say my name immediately, and perfect too! And she's only 2! She said I was her Keizya Baby, so now everyone calls me Keizya Baby. Thanks for my first nickname Amie! She loves to hold me (for about 5 seconds max), and carry me around (with Dad's help) and give me kisses on my head :) Quinn doesn't really know who I am yet, but one day when eating is less important to him, I'm sure we'll be great friends!
I know I have lots more friends still to meet and get pictures with! If you are one of my friends, send me a picture, so I can show you all off to everyone! Thanks for being my friends! I love you all!
Love, Keizya Huntsman





12 comments:
Look at all those cute babies!! Ok, I guess its time to have another one!! What a bunch of cutie pies......I'm dyin to hold one!! pretty please!!
Adorable! I love the pictures and I can't wait to see her!!! Tiff and I are coming to see you this next week. Is there a day that is better than others?? We were thinking Monday or Tuesday night... let us know what you think. I can't wait!!!
I love it!!! Ry looks huge in that picture! WOW!
I am so glad that you got your Blog going! Now I can see you when I am at home!
We need some play dates for our little ones...the next two weeks are wide OPEN!! Yeah!!
Wikkit!!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!! Good job:) I am so glad that you have a blog, now I can check in on you all the time! Congrats!
Love, Blackett
I am sooo glad you got a blog! I love the pics of your baby and all her friends. She is adorable. I hope that everything is wonderful for Smokes and Wix. Love you guys, and hopefully talk to you soooooon.
Wikki, yay I love your new blog! Keizya is so beautiful! I knew she would be. I'm so glad I can see pictures and see how you guys are doing. You look great! Being a mom is the best.
Nikki, I had so much fun yesterday. I like the backdrop you picked it is very cute. You are such a good little mommy. Keizya is so beautiful!! I can't wait to teach her (in like 11 years, I'll be really good by then). I will come and see you again soon.
Nikki- I found your blog from ashley's. Congratulations she is adorable. You will be an awesome mom. Keep in touch.
I love you Guys sooo Much. I know you guys worked really hard to get this little on here! I'm so proud of you! It's a blast being parents. I need to come visit your territory next time the kids get together :)
Wow! A little wikster. She's so cute! I'm glad you guys are doing so well. Tell smokes hi!
hi wikki!! it's me pezya. i found your blog!! i love all the babies! i like exclamations!!! ha ha. i want to come hang out again with you. ok. i will. love ya!
Nikki, I am so bummeed that I missed you guys! You must walk down again and soon, school is almost over. As for Glen all I can say is, Glen, Glen, Glen, Glen, Glen........ But he is not on my bad list. He does get in trouble for constantly shouting out. Imagine that!:) Well come again soon.
Post a Comment