So, for the past all posts, I've been selfish and only posting my Keizya baby...but of course, who could blame me with such an angel? I just wanted to remember Ryu. This picture was back in the days that I got him all to myself every Monday! It was awesome! We had story time, belly time (for a few seconds, cuz he hates it so much), buzzy chair time, laughing time, and he even gave Keizya a big hug when she was still in my belly. I miss spending one on one quality time with my little man Ry. He's so much fun. I really want to start watching him again....but I don't know if that would be considered crazy since my Kitty's only 8 weeks old. I can't wait until I'm brave enough to tackle both of them...literally. I know Keizya's excited! Thanks for all the fun play times Ry! We miss you and love seeing you as much as possible! You have some of the most amazing parents I've ever seen in action! You are a lucky little boy! Plus you have an Aunt, Uncle, and cousin that absolutely love you!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Thanks Nikki! I miss you too! I had so much fun hanging out with you on Mondays! I can't wait until Keizya and I are big enough to play together! Next year will be a lot different. I don't know about Keizya baby but, I plan on doing a lot of walking, running, and driving my mommy sick with worry! He he he!!
Post a Comment