Thursday, September 4, 2008

I'm Officially Pocahontas



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which'>http://www.greatestjournal.com/quiz.bml?Q=16354">Which Disney Princess Are You?




Thanks for the sweet insight Shiloh! I've always gone back and forth with related to Mulan or Pocahontas. Except, when my hair is too short for pigtails, I have to side with Mulan and do two buns on the back of my head. But the truth came out today, maybe I really shouldn't be cutting my hair?

2 comments:

Christensen's said...

That doesn't surprise me at all. I would have definetely guessed you for Pocahantas. You do have a playful side with adventure and excitement. I always picture you as someone who is very adventurous.

Jon and Shiloh said...

Silly Wikki :) When I saw Pocahantas was an opption I new if you took the test that's who you would be. Now you should learn her song....."..have you ever heard a wolf cry to a blue full moon or la da dee da la la..." something like that. Anyway, the songs awesome. Take my word for it ;)