Sunday, March 22, 2009

Paying it Forward

Here is how it works-the 1st 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive at some point during this year a handmade gift from me. If you don't live by me leave me your address. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment here write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going( or cut and paste..no one will judge you, cause that is what I did). Then come back and let me know you are going to play, and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift. Remember only the 1st 3 will qualify. Good Luck!!!

4 comments:

stephanie said...

Ok Nikki, I totally am participating.

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

ping pong dolly wong whipee case! ~Cali

Ashley Schoenfeld said...

Hi friend! you have my address right?? I wanna play :) Missed ya at kims. We need to play soon!

Wahines in Bikinis said...

Hey!! I've been doing the same thing! Hawaii's been good to us. We're actually moving back in a few weeks and I'm mildly depressed already, but I'm excited to see my family. Keizya is so adorable! How cute that you're a mom. I hope everything is going well for you and hope to talk to you again.