Thursday, August 20, 2009

Summer 2009 Events

I am a slacker! Here we go on an out of order, not enough picture update....

This summer has been crazy in all aspects. It's been crazy filled with fun. It's been crazy filled with changes in schedules with work and the lack thereof. It's been crazy filled with new ideas and propositions with making money. It's been crazy as far as a schedule goes, more full, more fun, more stressing, more fulfilling, MORE on the schedule. But I can say, WE HAVE BEEN BLESSED!!!! There have been many miracles in the Huntsman Family lately and we are so grateful for each and every one, even the moments that are hard and non miraculous. At least I think we're trying to learn from the hard experiences.



Here is Keizya on the 24th (I think), getting help from Daddy using her first sparklers. They always scare me, especially when there's five kids running around with them without a care. But no burns! And she loved them. If she could've said 'cool' at the time, I know she would have.


One of our sweet fountain fireworks. I was having a lot of fun capturing the light streams with my camera :)


Warning: When you go to the Timpanogos Caves, take a jacket. Inside the cave is much the same as a refrigerator. Keizya resorted to being a 2 headed Daddy for the tour.


Keizya and Riley, one of the twins, playing pretend with this bizarre metal thingy. Keizya walked the first half of the trail on the way up all by herself! She was definitely a big girl!


We got to go to Lake Powell, for the first time in 9 years! Pretty much since Jeff and I met once upon a time. It was Mike and Jeff's birthday week...this picture just reminds me of the faces they've pulled for their combined birthdays as kids.


Can't go without documenting the beautiful skies! This night was amazing. And amazing that I caught it. I was cliff jumping and we hurried and races back to our camp to take the boat out fishing one last night and this is what was waiting for us just on the other side of our cliff. . . It was breath taking!


Jenny, being herself... I love that girl.


Riley was jumping off the side of the houseboat into the 3 foot deep water....Keizya of course had to try it...she tried, and tried, and tried,..... Daddy definitely had fun with her. She is our little dare devil monkey child. Oh man, that is not my fault!


Some sweet fireworking again...


We went on a 4 wheeler ride up Mona Pole one day. I'd never been there, and it was a fun little trail. We took some fun pictures at the top,....we even got high enough to see some Snow! In the middle of August! Keizya enjoyed looking at the amazing view.


Our little familia

Our Big familia

This summer has been a lot of fun. It's a good thing too. Sometimes you need some fun and positives to weigh out the opposite times. Life is great. We are happy, healthy, and loving every second we spend with each other. We have been so blessed in countless ways this year and I am so grateful for that!



3 comments:

Ashley, Mike, Mylie, Chloe said...

i miss you ever so much :( Life is sooo busy!

stephanie said...

i am glad you posted again. It has been a while.
I love the two headed picture! I also love the sky photo from Lake Powell! It is beautiful.

Glad you are happy and healthy. Your little girl is practically grown up now. She is such a doll

A New Life Student said...

Looks like you had a wonderful summer! I love all the pictures! I am jealous you got to go to Powell. I am sure it brought back some wonderful memories! Love ya!