Wednesday, September 9, 2009

wiKREATIONS

(Updated with more pictures on the bottom...I LOVE these new ones just created! Check em out!)


'wiKREATIONS' OPEN HOUSE

This is my kick off hand made jewelry and crafts night!
Please come! It will be lots of fun! Come when you like, stay as long as you like, and come again whenever you like!

When: Wednesday, September 30th
It will be hosted at my house (please email me if you would like to get my address: wikkinight@hotmail.com or leave your email in a comment and I'll send it to you)
9:00 am - 9:00 pm

There are some great gift ideas for birthdays, baby, Christmas...
My prices are competitive and my products are quality. I can do custom orders if you have something specific in mind :)

Here's just a few samples of what you might see there:










Necklace pendants. There are lots to choose from for only $5 each


Hope to see you all there!

6 comments:

The Payne Family said...

Hey you! I totally want one of your cute watches. I have to wear a watch at the hospital and I really want a cute bead one. For sure hook me up. I would love to come to your open house so I hope I can make it. You are so talented and this honestly looks so fun. You are awesome!

Ashley, Mike, Mylie, Chloe said...

So should have done this over the weekend I would have come! Good job you crafty magoo! I like!

Schoenstars said...

why don't you open up an etsy shop??

A New Life Student said...

Good for you Nikki! Everything is so cute! Wish I could be there. I LOVE the watch you made me. Love and miss you!

Nick and Amera said...

Ok, well I already want that umbrella pendant for Lavi....PLEASE???!!!! I want to come see what other pendants you have, I LOVE them!!!! Soooo cute! I want some of those and I want 2 that Lavi and I can match together :) Kinda cheesy but cute! I will be there for sure darlin, I love your stuff! YOu are soooo creative it makes me jealous! Way to go girl, that is awesome, im so proud of you. Im so excited for you. I wish I could think of somethign awesome to do! I'll be there, shhhhh save that umbrella for me :)

Kelda said...

Really cute stuff Nikki! I wish you lots of success =) To answer your question, yes I am pregnant, but have not 'offically' announced it via web lol. Stay tuned for a blog announcement lol. Was it my etsy post that gave it away haha