This is our first official family photo shoot, just the three of us...we've done plenty of other shoot's with mixes of families...this was our turn. I found the coolest spot, you can call me if you're looking for it :) My good ole Snow College roomy did our pictures and I just love all of her pictures....she did awesome. Thanks Ash!!!! We love love love them!












14 comments:
Nikki! I love them!! They look so freaking awesome. I just absolutely love Keizya's curls. You have such a sweet family! Love you guys!
love the pictures they are all so cute!
Oh my... I LOVE IT! Your family is so adorable. Check out those awesome curls. These pictures turned out great! I would love to know where you took them?? We're having Sam take our family pictures and I've been looking for a perfect place.
That little girl is so flippen precious! Love your pictures!
Thanks so much for the directions. We'll let you know if they turn out. :)
i luv these wikki!! good job ash!!
These pictures are awesome! We need to get our own family pics done, too. I can't believe how cute her little curly hair is! I love it!
Wow, you're friend is really good! All you're pic's are awesome!! What a cute family!!!
cute cute cute!!!
darling. Nikki, you look pretty amazing in that last picture.... but the family ones are remarkable! Love them! awe Nikki, I miss you! ***hugs***
I LOVE these pictures! You are such a cute little family. Keizya's hair is so stinkin' cute with all that curl! And I really like the one where you guys are holding her hands with the "lead me guide me walk beside me!" I also really like the jewelry you made! Those watches and bands are super cute, you need to let me know how much they are...I'm thinking about Christmas early this year!!!
Absolutely love the pictures. How is Ash and all of those girls? Tell them I said hi, you should bring them to club!
these are gorgeous! what a beautiful family. LOVE THEM!
Beautiful! Love them all!
Post a Comment