Keizya has been obsessed with hats for the past month or so. Everything goes on her head. Whether it's supposed to or not. Take for instance, A glass hat.
A gift Box Hat
Hats on shirts, sweaters and coats (We matched this time:)
She is darling Nikki! she is growing up so dang fast! Congrats on baby #2!!! that is exciting and i am so happy for your family, hope you are feeling well. and... your jewelry is darling! love the watch bands! i know who to call when i need one:) keep it up you are so talented!
How funny! My favorite is the swimsuit bottom hat. She is too cute! Her hair has gotten so long. Ps sorry I hung up on you. My phone died and then Trav got home and I was cooking and got distracted. I will call you back this week! Or call me after you watch the bachelor lol!~
We are the Huntsman's. Crazy. We try to have fun. We try to live life as it comes at us. We participate in unplanned events and like being spontaneous. Life is hard but climbing over those challenges makes it fun and satisfying! We met in Powell, sparks flew on the mountain at Brighton 4 years later...now we have 2 beautiful girlies!
5 comments:
It must be the age. Peyton puts everything on his head too
She is darling Nikki! she is growing up so dang fast!
Congrats on baby #2!!! that is exciting and i am so happy for your family, hope you are feeling well.
and... your jewelry is darling! love the watch bands! i know who to call when i need one:) keep it up you are so talented!
So funny I love their little personalities!
She is too cute. I love that smile!
How funny! My favorite is the swimsuit bottom hat. She is too cute! Her hair has gotten so long. Ps sorry I hung up on you. My phone died and then Trav got home and I was cooking and got distracted. I will call you back this week! Or call me after you watch the bachelor lol!~
Post a Comment