Every ounce of me has been dying to get outside...
Finally, we went 4-Wheeling...
We got caught riding side by side with the only rain cloud in the sky...
Finally, we went 4-Wheeling...
We got caught riding side by side with the only rain cloud in the sky...
Keizya was successful with her very first time squatting in the woods!
I had to show her first that it was okay...she was sure she would be in trouble...
that night after she did her duties on the grass...
She wouldn't go potty before bedtime because, "went on gass"...she thought that was good enough to suffice all day and night.
I had to show her first that it was okay...she was sure she would be in trouble...
that night after she did her duties on the grass...
She wouldn't go potty before bedtime because, "went on gass"...she thought that was good enough to suffice all day and night.





6 comments:
oh my gosh Nikki she's so adorable!!!
haha! she is the CUTEST. will you bring her to our dinner time get together this week? PREASE??
Awww, she is so cute!!
Her hair is so long! Time for a play date. I will call you!
So so cute I miss you! Looks like we will be having another girl so that must mean we must have some more girl time together!
She is so cute! They grow up so fast don't they.
Post a Comment