Many of you have already told me I'm from another world or that I'm crazy...
I had to go camping before this baby came...
Wilderness, there's nothing else like it.
And although it's not as roughin' it as it could have been, we were pretty close to absolutely no noise of the world, no electronics to bug us, no business of things that insist are more important than us...
Just Jeff, Keizya, Me and a bump....
I had to go camping before this baby came...
Wilderness, there's nothing else like it.
And although it's not as roughin' it as it could have been, we were pretty close to absolutely no noise of the world, no electronics to bug us, no business of things that insist are more important than us...
Just Jeff, Keizya, Me and a bump....
This should explain to you how much she loved it...She turned an adult size camping chair into her throne...
Of course we had lots of goodies and we made yummy desserts each night for dinner...
Keizya could drop her pants anywhere she wanted when she had to go potty, treats weren't so hard to come by, lots of 4-wheeler rides, and all of mommy and daddy's attention she could get! She was in heaven!
So while the trip was initially mostly for me and my sanity and peace of mind, it turned out to be our last family of 3 vacation and we spoiled Keizya with attention. It is so mind boggling looking back at the last 2 years and knowing that everything will be changing for our entire family in a couple of weeks. (at the time I wrote this, a couple of days or even hours)I really want Keizya to find a love for the outdoors in her heart and plan on spending lots more time out there...
I can't wait for the day when she can hike into Havasu with us!






0 comments:
Post a Comment