Jeff gave Reila a beautiful blessing today. She is already 2 months old and I was so worried she wouldn't fit into her dress cuz she's getting so chunky! She had her 2 month well child check up and she sure measured up! She is in the 75th percentile in weight! Go chunky Rei! She proved to me her even temperament again when she ceased crying very quickly after getting her shots. She has her moments but she is so easy to fix...she is such a great baby!
So today I am grateful.
I am grateful for a family that loves me and appreciates me.
I am grateful for a husband who holds and cherishes his Priesthood and can give our family blessings in times of need and on special occasions. Thanks Bub!
I am grateful for my backyard and the many people it can entertain nowadays...I love having family and friends over!
I am grateful for those in my family who have helped me out so much, physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally....you know who you are;)
I am grateful for food...mmmm....we ate lots of yummies tonight! Thanks everyone for helping with dinner!
I am grateful for people who can express gratitude to me...one of my young women brought me a thank you card for a lesson I taught last week and remembered from a year ago what my favorite treats were and brought them to me....that seriously made me glow inside and out...her simple gift lifted my soul by millions!
I am grateful for the miracle of forgiveness...that also takes weight off my shoulders like you wouldn't believe...wow, the ATONEMENT is real!!!!
I am grateful for my Temple Marriage and the amazing reassurance I have that I will always always always have my family to hold and cherish.
I am grateful to my little Reila, who smiled at me yesterday when I was having a hard time...
I am grateful to my big girl Keizya who noticed I was sad and tried to be extra helpful to make me 'very very happy' :)
I am grateful for the family I was so blessed to automatically have when I got married and the extra support and love they give.
I am grateful for the power of prayer and the immediate answers I receive so often, man am I blessed!
I could on and on and on...and it feels so good to know that I can. :)
Today was a great day. Yesterday, not so great. So here are some pictures of TODAY, Reila's blessing and the big August birthday bash!The Huntsman Family of Four
Kei and Rei
The proud Mommy and Daddy
One set of proud grandparents
oh sweet kisses
Oh silly smiles
the dress.
The accessories. Made them at 1:00 am the morning of blessing. I'm such a procrastinator.
Oh the dress. Which she did poop on. Suzy said it, 'It wouldn't be a our baby if she didn't!'I laughed so hard when I saw Halle's face...
Another set of proud grandparents.
the cheeks.
Grandma kisses.
the triple birthday bash. Happy birthday Bub, Mom and Sader!the faces say it all.
It was such a happy day. The weather was perfect. The food was delicious. The timing was right. The blessing was superb. Emotions were happy...for the most part. The homemade ice cream delish. Both families were here. I heard a great lesson in church today. I am grateful. Thank you.
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Reila Blessing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
I think Reilla looks a lot like Ryu. I love her cute headband!
Both of your daughters are gorgeous. Glad things are going well for your family.
Keizya's smile is hilarious...love it! Declan thinks his future girl is beautiful in her blessing dress and so do we. :) Great blessing Jeff!
She is beautiful and already so big!! That makes me sad!
I love her dress and the pictures with Keizya in with her are too cute!
You guys are so awesome! I'm so happy for you! Your girls are beautiful. You can definitely tell they are sisters but I think they look pretty different too. And Reila's dress is gorgeous... did you make it?? I love the family pic and I love Keizya's funny face. So awesome! I'm glad everything is going well. Love your sweet little family!!
Oh my heavens! Rei is a little doll. What a beautiful dress she has:) Your girls so so darling!
Post a Comment