Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Reila Marie Huntsman

I'm such a slacker...Here are Reila's newborn pictures that I'm finally posting. They were taken when she was 4 weeks old. Compare with Keizya's 4 week old picture on the left side bar...do they look like sisters?
Ash, you are the best! Here is cute Keizya and Miley while I fed Reila during her photo shoot



Ash helped me a ton while I fed Rei and made Keizya feel so special and not so left out...I love the pics she got of her!












10 comments:

JessWilson said...

Your girls are SOO cute!! Great pictures!

P.S. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. Hopefully Jeff and your Grandfather have met. :)

The Payne Family said...

I love the pics Nikki! They turned out so cute! You are so lucky to have 2 sweet little girls. I still can't wait to me Reila! She is so stinkin' cute! :)

Ashley, Mike, Mylie, Chloe said...

MISS YOU TONZ!!

Schoenstars said...

so so SO cute!! who's ash the photographer? i want her to take pics of lolli!

Stacy said...

What beautiful little girls! Rei is so precious!!

MIMI n' LINCOLN RULE!! said...

cute. cute. cute. can't believe reila is already 4 wks old...

heather said...

LOVE it!!! cutest girls i've ever seen. you're doing a really great job. really really great.

Cristi & McKay Morley said...

Cute little girls! I can't believe how much ash's girl looks like her!! She did a great job, Love them!

Jace and Ash said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!!

Andrea said...

These are way too cute! I love the picture of the two of your girls together! Beautiful girlies!