Tuesday, November 4, 2008

First Halloween

This year was a particularly fun Halloween due to our little Monkey! Plus, when you add a dragon on top of that, it's a crazy party! Keizya was a Monkey for Halloween and I thought I would never find a costume...low and behold...Target comes through for me! They had the cheapest and cutest! Ryu means "dragon" in Japanese, so his costume fit him just right...and boy did he make the cutest dragon I've ever seen.

These two are so funny together. It was so tricky getting a picture of both of them with their hoods on. Ry ripped his off in two seconds but when we were lucky enough to distract him, Keizya was tugging on hers with all her might. However, I would have to say that Suzy and I make a great team (was that correct Meagan? ;) We were successful at getting some dang cute first Halloween pics...

Ryu looks so big in this picture...not just tall, but his face is getting older, like little boy'ish' instead of baby'ish'.

They definitely had fun with this pumpkin...


Keizya not only liked the looks of the pumpkin, but she liked it enough to dig in for some dinner. They were both getting hungry. As you can see, Monkeys eat leaves, not bananas.

We stopped to swing at the park after we were done torturing our children through some pictures, and...then we took some more. This is Keizya's first time on a big swing....she absolutely loved it!

I hope everyone had a fun and festive Halloween!

17 comments:

Stacy said...

Keizya is the cutest monkey I have ever seen!

J and Stac said...

Oh my gosh your pics are adorable! I love all of them! Her costume was so stinkin cute I can't even handle it! I love the fam pics too!

The Payne Family said...

Keizya Monkey... she is so blasted cute! She is just getting so big I can't even handle it. We need to visit with you guys again before she gets too big. Happy Halloween Huntsman Family! We miss you!

Nick and Amera said...

That is the cutest little monkey i've ever seen!!!!! How much does she cost??? I want to buy her! I love that picture of you and her swinging, its priceless and precious. I'll tell you what too, that little dragon is quite the handsome fire breathing creature!! What cute cousins and its so good that they are close in age to have fun for life wiht eachother! All these picts are adorable. Nikki seriously, plan on saturday and next week, lets plan a play day....we should get ash again too, that would be way fun!

Jon and Shiloh said...

Keizya was soooo cute in her monkey costume!! Jev was actually a monkey for his second halloween. We made him a frog for the first one cause of how he always held his legs. Did you let her lick some candy? :)

Jace and Ash said...

Nikki, she is so dang cute. I love her costume.

Cami said...

Cutest monkey eveR!! looks like you had fun, holidays are so much more fun with kids huh! Your hair is SO cute on you too I can't get over it. well hope you are doing well, miss you!

Schoenstars said...

can Ryu breath fire?!?!?!?

The Johnson's said...

Way cute Nikki!

Ashlee said...

I LOVE these pictures and I love those cute little babies! I'm glad you came to our little shindig and would honestly love to come and do you a "redesign". That's a good idea for a new business...hmmmmmmm...let me know when you want me!

Jared and Shalynn said...

Oh my goodness they are way to cute!!

A New Life Student said...

What cute pictures Nikki! She sure makes a cute little monkey! I am pretty sure Julia misses Keizya. I think they need to see each other soon! I can't wait to see you on Thursday!

Love you!
Ash

Christensen's said...

Cute outfits! I love love love your hair. I haven't seen you in a while so I didn't know that you had cut it. I could never pull that off. I am glad that you decided to revive heavy-heavy-hang-over. Isn't it the best? I believe Jed does have that list. I will make sure we get it to you.

Kandas said...

Those pictures are so cute!! How fun! She is adorable and so is you little nephew.

Whitney said...

Nikki your little girl looks adorable. I love the costume. Great Pics!

MIMI n' LINCOLN RULE!! said...

so cute. i think kids tend to like what their parents don't want them to like. :)

Anonymous said...

Nikki! How cute are you and your cute little girl. I'm so happy that we have the blogging world to keep us in contact. By the way, will you please let me know how you got it so that it shows when people last updated their blog? I have been trying to figure it out and have realized that I am mildly retarded when it comes to technology.