This weekend, Keizya decided to get determined and use her legs and arms in a coordinating fashion by crawling. This is the second video we got of her, but she's already improved so much. . . Plus, her little yelp of joy once she reaches her destination is too cute to leave off.
Go Keizya!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
She's a Crawling Crawlerton!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
OH OH!!! Your in trouble now! jk! that is such a FUN milestone and I cant believe she's already big enough to crawl!! Where did the baby go??? She is a fast little stinker! Well....ood luck with staying put in church....you can kiss your social life goodbye! JK! We love Kitty, we miss her and think its time to play sometime this week :)
Look at her go!! She almost uses her hands to even stand up... that is crazy!! Watch out, she will be into everything before you even know it! How fun!! She is adorable!
Yeah for Keizya! She is so cute! I love how proud of herself she is. It's so fun to watch them learn. Crawling means a whole new world for you and her! I can't get anything done anymore but that is okay with me because it is much more fun playing with Julia then cleaning the house:)
I will definitely call you when I am at my mom's we have to get these little girls together so they can play!
Love ya!
Way to go Keizya!! Now come over and get Aria to do it, she is such a chicken.
Hooray!! Way to go Keizya... such a big girl!
yay!!! lollipop is so happy that you guys can now go on "crawls" together!!
YAY! Are you just so proud?! I love those little but big milestones! She is so beautiful and you are in trouble! Thanks for coming to our party. Let's so something!
Casey- Thank for remembering my birthday!! You know all of our birthdays since Keizya and Jocelyn were born on the same day, which is also Andrea's birthday! ha.
Andrea- I can't believe she is crawling! Aagh... you're going to be even more exhausted at the end of the day now. Jocelyn isn't even close. I'm okay with it. She is easy right now- just sits and plays. Keizya is such cutie! She looks so proud of herself. And you're definitely not a creep for remembering Casey's b-day. haha
Post a Comment