Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tagged with Fantastic Fives

I think I'll stick with Fantastic Five instead of Crazy Eight as well...

5 things I'm passionate about:
1. Working with youth
2. Loving my baby girl
3. Surprises, when I get the opportunity
4. Notes of appreciation/love to those I love/appreciate
5. The Gospel

5 words/phrases I use often:
1. 'Oh wow'
2. 'Where's my monster/monkey?'
3. 'Oreo' (I dunno)
4. 'Sweet'
5. Any phrase that my husband or the Schoeny's decide to break out such as 'Let's put a smile on that face!' or 'B's in the face!'

5 things I want to do before I die/on my wish list:
1. Fly for real, like sky diving or base jumping, or gliding
2. Watch my kids grow up to love their own kids
3. Play the piano really well!
4. Build a home
5. Go on a mission with my husband

5 things I've learned in the past:
1. I don't HAVE to do things the hard way
2. My Mom really does love me
3. If I make the same mistake twice, I should at have learned something
4. I'm an extremely sensitive person
5. I'm also a very lucky person to have what I have in my life

5 things I currently want/need:
1. A new diaper bag
2. The ability to cite read music
3. A snow suit for Keizya so I don't get cabin fever this winter
4. Dental Work
5. To know how to cook

5 places I want to see/visit:
1. Japan (my people)
2. Hawaii
3. Australia (I will find the Dingo that ate my baby)
4. The Carribbean
5. Maccu Piccu (Spelling?)

5 TV shows I can't live without:
1. Dora the Explorer
2. Go Diego Go (without these two, I would have much less to talk to the little ones about)
3. The Office
4. I don't really watch TV other than that....
5. So I cheated, but I could definitely live without TV...unless of course we're playing Rock Band

5 Things that happened yesterday:
1. Keizya became constipated
2. I stressed half the day trying to get faxes, court reports, emails done in a hurry
3. We got our new insurance cards!!!
4. I got to hear the most beautiful song on the piano, played and written by my 15 year old piano teacher...she's amazing!
5. Keizya wore her new 9 month jammies for the first time

5 Things I look forward to:
1. Keizya and Ryu talking to each other
2. Having more kids and watching them grow in their own way
3. Our new Christmas tradition countdown
4. Making my new projects (but their secrets cuz some of them will be gifts)
5. Jeff coming home every day

5 Things I love about fall: (how bout winter?)
1. Snowboarding!!!! For the first time after 2 years!
2. Snow angels with my baby girl! I'm praying she likes the snow.
3. The drive to my parents in a 4 wheel drive truck with a plow on front...so pretty, I feel like I'm boating on snow.
4. Christmas scents
5. Hot tubbing and then snuggling around the wood burning fireplace! Oh so cozy!

5 people I tag:
Anyone who see's this that has a baby right now...that should be about 5 (Ashley, Ashley, Stacey, Stacy, Cali, all of you!!!! There's too many to list)

0 comments: