Since it's Christmas, I think the dress and background fit. Keizya turned 9 months old on December 19th and when she woke me up in the morning she was standing up in her crib waiting for me. That was the first time she's ever taken the initiative to roll over and stand up. She usually stays laying on her back and chirps a few Keizya calls, then patiently waits for me to come feed her! She also sucked out of a straw for the first time later that day. She is getting so big and I wish I could slow it down, but if anybody asked me what my favorite stage of her life has been so far, I would definitely say all of them. I love the stage that she's in, every step of the way. It's just so much fun to watch her progress, learn and grow. It's the coolest thing to see lights turn on and see them figure something new out.
Her newest advancements are speed crawling, crawling up the stairs, pulling herself up onto everything, she even climbs the cuddle bag to get to us. She cruises along the side of the furniture and occassionally stands there by herself without holding on. She has the cutest wave in the world. She starts with the up and down motion of the arm, but it slowly turns into just a reach of the fingertips for the person she's waving to. She is eating lots of big people food, and wow, what a difference! I've concluded that she has hated baby food this whole time! She eats like a champ now! Chewing and nawing. She has two bottom teeth and loves to suck on a giant piece of ice. She says Mama so well...it is the cutest thing at times, and other times I just say 'Dada' right back to her. Whoever is currently watching her or most recently put her down, she will follow all over. Without fussing, she'll turn around when you turn around and follow you in the next direction. We finally got a gate after she got in a fight with the stairs twice, no worries, she was completely over her loss after about 20 seconds. She has the silliest faces especially when she knows she's getting into something she shouldn't.
Wow, what a crazy and most amazing 9 months we've had in the Huntsman household! She brings so much life, pizazz and adventure to us! We love you Keizya Monster and couldn't be more proud of you!
Happy 9 month Birthday.
Enjoy a few pictures, just a few, cuz there's lots more and I have to go through and pick them out and organize still. Thanks Suzy! You sure do have some great photo skills!
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Happy 9 month Birthday Keizya!
Posted by Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. at 9:51 PM
Labels: 9 months pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





11 comments:
LOVE HER! SHE IS SO CUTE. I LIKE HER CHRISTMAS DRESS TOO! Merry Christmas!
9 months already?? Oh my goodness. She is adorable and I love those pictures. Merry Christmas!!
She's lovely!
Merry Christmas you guys.
Oh my goodness, she is so blasted cute. I love her Christmas dress. I still am in shock that she is already 9 months old. Where has the time gone?!? We miss you guys a ton and hope we get to see you soon. Have a wonderful Christmas!!!
OH......MY......GOSH......ADORABLE! She is just the prettiest little kitty I've ever seen in MY ENTIRE LIFE! she is so stinking cute! Is her hair curly???? I love it! Her dress is so cute, and those shoes!!!!! Shoes kill me!! I love the picture smack dab in the middle the best of her sitting in the basket, her little flying feet are so adorable! Love the pictures! Nikki, i miss you!! Love ya girl!
Keizya is so cute! Canyon and I miss you guys and we have to have a playdate soon.
So.. I have been thinking about all of our onversations that I remember happing at club, WHEN YOU WERE SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO ME, like your awesome pose in the cheer picture and about your neighbor and dance and class and so much more, so I totally knew your were there I was just tired. I love you NIK!!
Can I eat her? Just a little? What a beauty you guys!!!
Nikki~
Thank you for the adorable Christmas card. I love all of those pictures. You have a darling little family and Keizya is so dang cute! Hope you had a great Christmas!!
Thanks for that comment! I love that I was able to be a part of that whole experience. Nothing could have prepared me more for the following two years. We will definitely have to get together more often! We have no excuses now!
She is so stinkin' cute. I'm so glad we finally got to meet her. And thankyou for trusting Kyle to hold her, hopefully now he will get a little closer to the baby idea.
Post a Comment