Friday, June 27, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Yup, I'm playing catch up cuz I'm pretty far behind in the documentation game of our lives. Jeff and I just celebrated our 4 year Anniversary on June 11th. By the way, Happy Anniversary Barty & Ash and Kyle & Brit! We decided to get away....to another state? Not quite, but almost. We feel like Park City is pretty much another state because it's so exclusive from the rest of Utah. We got a Hotel at the last minute for a pretty good deal, on the business level! And of course, we couldn't leave our Kitty at home. She got to have her very first swim lesson and she loved it! We bought her a swim suit at the last minute from the baby Gap outlet and some Lil' Swimmer Diapers, which of course she pooped in immediately. I think she felt like she needed to try out the absorption rate before she let us put her in the pool. Her swimming suit fit her perfect and brought out the best sides of her, her rollie pollies. She did so well in the pool. Jeff was having a hard time because it was not the warmest water, so Keizya showed him up. She didn't scream, squak or cry. She just....allowed us to put her in. She even did well sleeping her first night away from home. We took the play yard, where she slept for the first two months of her life, and she fell right to sleep. We also went shopping at the outlets, for Keizya and Daddy....since the next day was Daddy's day! Not much of a getaway, but good enough for us! Next year, I'm sure the Kitty will stay with someone, so we can go mountain biking or go on some crazy adventure.


So Jeffrey, I love you with all my heart! I couldn't ask for a better husband than you. I hope you really really like your guitar and play it because you want to, and not just because I forced it upon you. Besides the guitar portion, I wish I could give you the whole world because you mean that much to me, but sadly, my money rations have decreased dramatically due to my motherness and laziness. Just for the record, there are millions of reasons why you are so good for me and why I love you so much....but here's a few off the top of my head...

1. You never complain about my laziness or the moments I just want to relax. Nor do you complain about the laundry not being done, or when our dishes get piled up, or when I don't make the bed. When you're in diar need of some work clothes, you always kindly ask me if I think I'll be able to get some laundry done. You never demand anything of me, which is a whole lot more than you can say about me.


2. You never stop doing things or saying things that make me feel loved. You tell me you love me EVERY time we hang up the phone without fail. You'll roll over and give me a goodnight kiss even if you're already in zombie format. And my favorite, you love me without makeup, cute hairdo's and fashionable clothes. In fact, you get mad at me when I do wear makeup, because you love me just how I am!


3. You are the hardest worker I have ever seen in my entire life. You work endless days and nights and are constantly making sure we have sufficient for our needs. I love your farmers tan because it just shows how hard you work and how much time and energy you put into the beautiful yards you have created! You are so talented at what you do and love seeing the finished product!

4. You never cease to amaze me when you try to surprise me....well, you did it so well this time! I know I've been complaining about not being able to ride my bike, but I never thought it would turn into a fixed up rideable bike plus an ultra deluxe trailer to take Kitty with me wherever I go!!!! I absolutely love it and love that you put so much thought into it!

5. I love the fact that there are so many more things I could write down, but I have creativity block....I'm gonna go with the pregnancy excuse...I have no more brain cells and I feel really dumb many a time...like wright, write, rigt, right now, meow.

I love you Bub! You're the best huzzy band in the whole world! I have loved every minute of our last four years, and even though we lost all of our pictures, we have some pretty amazing memories together already! Happy Anniversary!

Kan you find Keizya? (We're thinking of making the book)


Nope, his t-shirt is off
She loves her new bike trailer! And I love that I can now exercise and feel the wind on my face!

4 comments:

Robby said...

Holy Crap! That is the most amazing farmers tan I have ever seen! No really though, Smokey is a work horse. I have never met anyone that works as hard as he does. That's nice that you guys were able to get away. It's nice that Park city is so close, and yet so secluded. I miss Utah. It really has everything. Happy Anniversary to you guys!

A New Life Student said...

Sounds like you had a fun anniversary! Time flies! It was so fun seeing you the other day. I am so glad you made the adventure up to my neck of the woods. Keizya is so cute and growing so fast. I can't wait to have play dates where playing is really involved!

Kjerstin said...

I can't believe how big and Keizya is getting! She is seriously sooo cute!! That's exciting that you were able to get away for the weekend to celebrate and that she did so well away from home! We're glad you guys are doing so well... HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

Nick and Amera said...

WHat a great hubby you have! We see Peak landscapes all over the place, so we know he's out working hard for his 2 great ladies at home!
Love the anniversary stuff. You guys are so great for eachother. YOu guys truely set an amazing example to NIck and I, really you do! You have no idea the influence you guys have on us. We love you so much we wish we could live right next door to you!!!! I love that Jeff doesnt want you to wear makeup. Nick HATES make up and wishes it was never invented. He hates that I wear it too, but I feel self concious with out it! You on the other hand, DONT NEED IT, YOUR SO DARN BEAUTIFUL It makes me feel like a pig when im around you!! But its ok, CAN WE STILL HANG OUT?? Call me!! Love you guyS!