Friday, June 6, 2008

Keizya's Newest Adventures









The Lollipop and The Kitty.




I can't wait until they're old grannies one day and look back at this picture and actually look something like this again...slumpy, frumpy, double chins, funny!





My Dad brought us a late Christmas present for Keizya... the most beautiful Rocking Horse ever! Floyd Kimber made it...yup! Solid wood! Hopefully it lasts through all of our kids! She sat on it and immediately fell in love.


This is her newest trick. It was unbelievable the first time she did it. So I feel like 2 months is still pretty little. She was laying on my lap and she was pulling her head forward because she obviously wanted to sit up! I had no idea she knew how to even get there! So I held onto her chubby little wrists and she tensed up, and pulled herself right up! Once she sat up for a minute she got tired and slumpy frumpied again. Then she wanted to do it again...only this time, she didn't want to just sit up, she wanted to STAND up! So, just holding onto her wrists, she pushed herself right up into standing position! I thought it was like beginners luck when you're learning how to wakeboard.... but she kept doing it! And loved it every time! Now, she doesn't really like to lay down at all. She likes to be on her feet or sitting straight up, looking at the world from a new perspective.
Keizya also had her heartbreaking 2 month old shots! :( It was so sad. But she is growing! 11 lbs. 6 oz! 23 inches! Which means: she's gained 5 pounds since birth, and grown 2 inches! She's getting chubbier for sure! I think the weights all in her cheeks though. Weight and Heighth, she's 75th percentile, and her head? Well, it's in the 25th percentile. Shrunken head? Or maybe that the average baby has a large head, and she doesn't.... I'm fine with that theory. Either way, she's a hoot every day! She makes new noises, more than I can even imitate, and I swear she said a real word the other day, although I'm not sure what it was. She watches our mouths when we talk or make funny noises and I can just see her wheels turnin! She loves watching Mommy and Me, and Baby Einstein Signs! She loves the kazoo part just like Ryu, and loves the new rendition of the "Itsy Bitsy Spider!" She loves to smile at anyone smiling at her, and if she gives her biggest smile while she's sitting up, she'll knock herself over with excitement! It's so funny! And she just woke up, so I'm ending the post with that! Which by the way, she's so sweet when she wakes up, how in the world did I get so lucky? She just makes a couple coo's and waits patiently for me. I love my Keizya Kitty!

2 comments:

Nick and Amera said...

"Itsy Bitsy spider went up the spider spout!!!" I was just telling NIck last night that we need to come over and see her again! He said we need to and I couldnt help but agree! Love all the pictures! You are the best mommy and I just love you so much! Keizya is so lucky to have you as her mommy! Peak Landscapes rocks! We'll use them when we get a house one day!!

Ashlee said...

I really can't believe that little Wikki is a mom! It seems like just yesterday we were in San Diego livin it up completely carefree! Your baby is beautiful! You're welcome to come see my new house anytime- I also think I'm due another visit to your house with baby now out of the oven! You really must keep up better with the O'Briens, as we should keep better track of you!