Yay! A couple weeks ago, I was so sneaky with the placement of the camera, so I actually caught her real giggles on camera. Try real hard to ignore the monster in the background making weird Boo noises. I absolutely love trying to make her giggle. There's something about being the creator of the cutest baby in the world, (which applies to everyone who is a parent) and then getting them to show some humor through a little chuckle in their belly. I don't know why it's the best thing in the world, it just is! Hope you enjoy her giggles! It took many tries on the camera to capture it.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Isn't that just the best sound in the world?! She is so precious! Isn't it funny what we will do to get them to smile or laugh?
hahaha, nick and I watched that and totally laughed! I love those baby giggles, they are so dang cute and soooo much fun!!! We love kitty so much!! Again, call anytime for a babysitter if you guys ever need a night out! We love you kitty!!!
She's a cutie. I love laughing/giggling babies. Ellie has just started to squeak at us, and it's so much fun. I'm sure we look like total fools trying to get her to smile for us. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment