Behind as always, I'm posting this cute pic of Ry and Kitty that I took over a month ago. I've started watching Ryu again on Monday's, and what a riot they can be! We've had one big poop mess from the man pooper, a toppled mess of Keizya and Ryu at the bottom of the swing, eating excursions, and screaming frenzies. I absolutely love love it! I don't have to worry about work or answering phones, I just get to chill with the kiddies and get them acquainted with each other. Ryu really likes to chew on Keizya's binki, so they've already swapped spit a few times. It's so fun seeing Ry and his new developments and be excited that Keizya either isn't there yet, or will be soon! I think it goes both ways. I don't want her to get any bigger, but she just won't stop growing! In the past 2 weeks she has started playing with her toys with two hands, sitting up for longer than 1 minute on her own, playing with her feet, and eating rice cereal! She's getting so big! We are still trying to get her good laughs on video, but the little turd spots the camera every time and turns off her laughing button. One day, I'll sneak real good! Heh! Heh Heh! (insert evil laugh here).
Friday, August 8, 2008
Mother Mondays
Posted by Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. at 3:42 PM
Labels: Ry and Keizya
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Speaking of little turds, she pooped on my lap as I was writing this post! Yuck! Buttered Popcorn!
Yeah for all the updates! Her three month pics are so cute! She did a great job but hey it doesn't hurt when you are taking pictures of something so adorable!
I am glad she is liking the bumbo chair and isn't just using it to poop in! he he! The next thing I think you should get (if you haven't already) is a jumper that hangs in the door frame. Talk about fun! I am sure Keizya would love it as much as Julia.
I am glad you made it to a derby. We don't go to the Heber one, we attend Kamas'. They are fun and crazy! Can't wait to see you at club!
Love,
Ash
Oh my goodness! Milesstones can either be the saddest thing ever, or the best day of your life! How about a little of both! As the milestones roll in, they make you so excited and happy for the progress, but then at the same time it makes you sad that the baby is turning into a sitter, crawler, walker, yeller, pouter, thrower, crier, demander......oh the list goes on! But its still fun to see the jumps and leaps they take! I love everthing about those "first timers" Im so excited to see Kitty taking such leaps and bounds! I hope she's at club, I cant wait to see her!! Tell her sorry though, I dont think Mccoy will be there, or he'd ruin the party harty!!! see you soon!!
Hey Nik,
I just spent the past 20 mins catching up on your life and can I say I'm in love with your sweet baby?! She's gotten even cuter since BUNKO- you absolutely must play again and she absolutely must come along!
I just thought I would let you both know how amazing you guys are. I think the would of the two(+1)of you.
Post a Comment