Ok, this game sounds real fun, until someone get's their feelings hurt. So please play, but please be nice. I'm sorry in advance if your memory with me or Jeff was not the most pleasant. So the rules are, there are no rules. Just post a memory you have with Jeff, Keizya or me, and if you have this post on your blog, we'll (I'll) post one on yours. If you don't have this post, I'll leave you one anyway. Play Ball!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Oh the sounds of Archie! Love him!! Ok, here's my memory of you.....
Before I met you, Nick was telling me all about you and how I had to meet you! When I first saw you you walked right up to me and gave me a gigantic hug and was the sweetest friend I had ever met. I will NEVER forget the first time I met you. However, I dont remember where we were when we met, but I just remember our conversation. I think you had just gotten our wedding invitation in the mail and you were so excited for us! Since then, you've been the best friend ever!!
My favorite memory of Keiyza kitty is when she came over to play and McCoy held her for his first time holding a baby! Can you belive it? His first time holding a baby!!!
Im bummed but Idont remember my first time meeting jeff, tell him to not get mad :(
Oh and to add to this novel, one of my favorite memories of you is when you were prego and I came over to see you and you took me up to see Kitty's room and we just sat and chatted upstairs....thats when I met Ryau too!!!
Oh I have to add......I'll never forget when my child was screaming at about 3 weeks old and you sat outside and bounced him for about 20 mins and you got him to go to sleep!!! wow! How could I forget that? After he fell asleep you turned to me and said, "you have so much patients amera...." uh no i dont!!
Remember that one time when we came over and we were playing with your camera? We would leave the lens open and then take a flash light and make cool shapes and words in the air... good times. Or when we would always come over and get in your hot tub... or how about DDR and how Andy would always kick our trash! Now look, you rock my world!! You are so good at it! We definitely need to get together again soon... I need more good memories!!
Man, oh man! Where do I begin? I can't think of one memory because I have one million! Some of the first memories that come to mind are...when we were pulling weeds and teased my mom that we were pulling a bush out. When we would take Wendi's cars and made you drive in sunglasses thinking it made you look older...The summer after graduation...Snow college.. your wedding...meeting Kaizya..okay so you have been a part of my life for the last 15 years so how can I chose one memory? Hope there are many more to come.
Love you!
Nikster,
The other day I was just thinking about the day that we made a poster for Brad Dyering about being nicknamed IHOP (International House of Pain). I don't remember why we made it, but I remember it was the best poster I have ever seen. I know it is a weird memory, but I just remember we were laughing the whole time we put it together.
Also I remember when we drove to Provo for your broken face (the all daring Nikki) and we stopped to get pumpkin pie shakes. Those were the days. I had so much fun with you at Snow and miss you like crazy!
Post a Comment