Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Ole' Buddy Time

Last Thursday was our fun Girl's night! We had it at my house this time, but Amera did a great job of arranging it and finding some very cute prizes! We played Bunco this time, just half of the norm because it takes too long. And yay! I won my favorite prize! I promise, it wasn't rigged girls. It's already hanging up in my kitchen! We had lots 'o fun talking, talking, jabbing, oh, and talking some more! There's lots to catch up on! It's so fun to get as many of the girls back together as we can, and if you're reading this and didn't make it, or didn't know about it, consider this your invite! We love to see new faces and hear from as many old friends as possible! Nikell was in town from tornado village, and I finally got to see Kandas after like 3 years! It's becoming quite the conglomeration of friends! I absolutely love it! Plus, we got to watch Nastia and Shawn take Gold and Silver in the All Around Gymnastics.
Not to mention the amazing goodies that everyone brought. This is just a sample of the amazing Martha Stewart friends I have. Wendi made home made mint truffles! Wow! Ash also made some amazing orange and lemon muffins, mmm mmm good! The other goodies were just as necessary but I think these two won the prize for the most "Martha Stewartessness".
Thanks for coming girls! I hope to see more of you next time! It's always a blast!

3 comments:

Nick and Amera said...

I really love that picture Nikki. Can I have a copy of my new friends?? hahaha. I love your guts, thanks again for letting us do club at your house, Your the best! I LOVE THE PICTURE!!!

Wendi said...

Thanks again for such a fun party!!

The Dahle's said...

you girls all look so great! seriously all still as beautiful as u were in high school! sounds like u guys had fun :)